Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Great Day!

Today is Already a Great Day because it has been given to Me. I am upright and ventilating and with Every exhale I am so Very Grateful :) Today I will Remember to Thank God for all the hardships I have been through because, without Those Lessons I couldn’t have gained knowledge. I will remember to Thank God for all of the special people in my life who Love me enough to speak the truth with a Caring Voice..even when it may not be what I want to hear, ...Yet Respect me for Who I Am and Appreciate Our differences. I’ll thank him for the Gifts & the Guidance that he has bestowed upon me because I am now Confident that I can achieve great things. And for the Blessing of those who bring me Joy and Laughter simply by having a Beautiful Spirit. You guys are the Best!  ... Like I Said....Great Day!   

No comments:

Post a Comment